Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Grants and Update

It has been quite some time since my last post, and a lot has happened. I was officially retired from the CHP on 1/1/10 and my Worker's Compensation case has come to an end. Two big things that are now behind me.

I had the second surgery on my eyes, and the double vision is gone. Strange feeling to go into surgery seeing double and waking up being able to see normal. I have a procedure on my bladder next week. My physical state has essentially stabilized and now I am able to focus on getting healthy instead of just maintaining.

The foundation has awarded a couple more grants. The information should be updated in the next couple days.

We have the Ventura Aquathon fundraiser coming up on April 10th. This is the third year doing the event and it is quite a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment